I don’t ask for much. I like cheap & easy food that won’t make me fat. If you’re like me, then you should make these. As they bake, they get this amazing gorgeous parmesan-y crust on the bottom – *wipes drool*. I make these mini meatballs at least once per week. I put them on salads, drizzle them in alfredo sauce, eat them plain, throw them in a hash. You make them in one bowl, and bake them on one sheet. And if you’re gross like me, you’ll put aluminum foil down so you DON’T HAVE TO WASH THE PAN.
- 1 lb ground turkey (you can also use ground chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (I use fresh, you can also use the green can cheese. I’m not judging.)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl & mix. Rocket science, I know.
- Lightly coat aluminum foil covered baking sheet with cooking spray
- Roll between 40-50 mini meatballs and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes
Note: If you’d prefer larger meatballs, just adjust the cooking time to 30 minutes
If you make this recipe, please let me know how it goes! Roast me in the comments if it sucks!
Calories: 177 per 9 meatball serving